Image Process Developer - Contract position
About Stage 3 Separation:
Stage 3 Separation specializes in high quality solids control equipment designed for closed loop mud systems to effectively manage solids, reducing costs for the operator and providing limited or zero discharge solutions as necessary. But we don’t stop there. We also deploy trained technicians to assist and service your job site every step of the way. Additionally, Stage 3 Separation uses a team of engineers and scientists to make intelligent and informed recommendations on how to best manage your job for efficiency and cost savings.
Stage 3 Separation has made a name for itself in the solids control industry through continuous technological advancement and dedication to servicing our clients’ solids control needs through our people, equipment, and processes.
The focus of this position is on analyzing, developing and testing new features/algorithms with strong focus on imaging translation, signal processing.
- Research, design, develop, and evaluate digital signal processing (DSP) systems, including requirements definition, algorithm development, and system modeling/simulation
- Process digital signals using SDR, GPU, & FPGA technologies
- Perform product testing and create models and prototypes
- Develop standards and guidelines for tasks being performed
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in one more of the following areas: PID controller, machine learning, Detection and Estimation, digital signal processing.
- Strong knowledge of algorithm development in Simulink, Stateflow, MATLAB scripting, LabVIEW, SciLab or similar tools.
- Knowledge of production code generation.
- Solid C/C++ coding skills for algorithm’s production C/C++ code integration, debugging, compilation and data log re-simulation.
- Experience with Industrial Protocols: ModbusTCP, DNP3 and IEC 61850 required.
- Demonstrated experience in full life-cycle software development.
We are looking for an independent contractor to work with our team for a defined period of time.