Equipment Repair Tech
Stage 3 Separation is looking for a self-motivated mechanic who will perform repair and maintenance work on a variety of equipment. We are willing to train the right person.
This job will include mechanical and some electrical work.
50 hour work week is standard. Additional overtime may be required.
An Equipment Repair Tech is responsible for completing the following duties:
- Performing general repairs
- Operating equipment in a 100% safe manner following appropriate policies and procedures
- Ensuring work meets Stage 3 standard of quality
- Completing repairs on time
- Inspecting equipment to determine necessary service and/or repairs
- Other duties as assigned
Expectations of employees:
- Uphold company core values
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Attention to detail
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Concern for quality
- Safety first
Requirements and Preferences:
- Mechanically inclined
- Willing to be trained
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs
- Basic knowledge of hand and power tools
Pay is $14 an hour.
Medical insurance for employee is fully covered. Family coverage available and fully paid after 18 months.