Graphic Designer - Part Time
You are the one who creates visual and impactful designs for others to see and interact with. As a Graphic Designer, you will be in close communication with multiple departments (Administration, Sales, Engineering) to achieve the creative goal and functionality purpose for each project. You’ll design pieces in a daily basis from print to digital to video. We have a fast-paced work environment where communication, positive attitude and being solution-minded is key.
- Design pieces with the department in need and project’s purpose in mind
- Create initial concepts, and follow through with revisions and final production
- Plan a concept by studying information and materials
- Participate in different areas of design including and not limited to: print, digital, branding, outdoor marketing, images for control systems, training images/videos, and sales videos.
- Be detail oriented to create innovative concepts, avoid errors, and collaborate in ideation
- Work efficiently within the given parameters, while advising on up-to-date design styles
- Stay in close communication with the department you are working with
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Collaborate with other team members on projects
- Stay current to design trends and techniques
- Maintain an open mind for improvement and growth opportunities
- Be responsible for the procurement of mass produced media you create
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs such as Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment and multitask
- Time management and priority handling to meet established deadlines
- Demonstrate positive attitude and be solution-minded
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from team
- Previous Advertising or Marketing Agency design experience is a plus
About the Role:
Pay is $12-$14 and hour, based on experience
20 - 25 hours per week / flexible schedule
About Stage 3 Separation:
Stage 3 Separation specializes in high quality solids control equipment designed for closed loop mud systems to effectively manage solids, reducing costs for the operator and providing limited or zero discharge solutions as necessary. But we don’t stop there. We also deploy trained technicians to assist and service your job site every step of the way. Additionally, Stage 3 Separation uses a team of engineers and scientists to make intelligent and informed recommendations on how to best manage your job for efficiency and cost savings.
Stage 3 Separation has made a name for itself in the solids control industry through continuous technological advancement and dedication to servicing our clients’ solids control needs through our people, equipment, and processes.